Welcome to the Diversity Conference
The Diversity Conference was established in 2010 to bring together VSB members interested in increasing diversity in the legal profession and in ensuring that Virginia meets the legal needs of an increasingly diverse population. The Diversity Conference’s mission is to foster and encourage diversity in admission to the bar and advancement in the profession and the judiciary, to serve as a catalyst for creating professional leadership and bar service opportunities in the legal profession in Virginia, and to work to ensure that the legal system is responsive to the changing legal needs of the people of Virginia.
- Increase diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
- Maintain the quality of legal services in Virginia.
- Increase diversity and inclusion at all levels of the judiciary.
- Increase advancement of diverse individuals in the profession.
- Increase involvement of diverse lawyers in VSB governance.
- Provide a forum to assist the profession and judiciary in addressing the legal needs of a diverse population.